Dr. Mark Bibler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bibler?

October 1st, 2012

Very happy with his diagnosis. He is a doctor who tells like it is. My husband and I are his patients for the last 20 years.

August 22nd, 2012

Excellent MD

I've been Mark's patient for more than 11 years. I've always found him to be friendly, professional and caring, and an excellent physician.

November 11th, 2011

Wonderful Dr.

I have been a patient of Dr.Bibler for many years. He took excellent and great care of my late husband.I feel very fortunate to have him as my Primary Doctor.

April 6th, 2011

My first visit with this doctor (and certainly my last) was not a good one. When Dr. Bibler came in, he was friendly, but then as I started to talk about why I was there, he proceeded to put his feet up and his hands behind his head. Talk about making himself comfortable!!! And totally unprofessional. I was there to discuss my concerns and by his physical and verbal communication made me feel as if I was wasting his time. When I asked about my concerns he, more or less, dismissed them and then proceeded to tell me to make another visit with "my" doctor. Apparently, this doctor didn't want to address my concerns with me even though he was another doctor in the same practice as "my" doctor. What is so irksome is that I never desired to be assigned "my" doctor, most especially when I had only met with her once! Then, when I asked about switching my assigned doctor, the office staff said they would need to get approval from my doctor and a form completed. This is completely ridiculous since I, as the patient, have the right to see whichever doctor I please. I am the one paying for the services, but even more so, if I feel uncomfortable discussing my health concerns with a particular doctor, I will not see him/her again!

April 25th, 2010

Excellent primary care physician with very caring bedside manner.

September 12th, 2016