A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Bickers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Bickers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bickers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bickers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Mark Bickers MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Bickers practice?
- Dr. Douglas Bickers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Bickers practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near New Albany, IN.
See New Albany Cardiologists.