A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bickert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bickert, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
- Tongue Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bickert graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bickert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bickert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Bickert practice?
Dr. Mark Bickert practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Carrollton Otolaryngologists and Carrollton Plastic Surgeons.