A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bickert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bickert, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
- Tongue Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bickert graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bickert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Tx Health Presbyterian Hosp Flower Mound
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Bickert DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Bickert practice?
- Dr. Mark Bickert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bickert practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Otolaryngologists, Flower Mound Plastic Surgeons, and Flower Mound Surgeons.