A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bickley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bickley is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bickley
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bickley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bickley graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Bickley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Osteopathic Med Ctr Of Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Shane Bickley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Bickley practice?
- Dr. Mark Bickley has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bickley practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Primary Care Doctors and Palm Springs General Practitioners.