A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bickley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bickley graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Bickley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Osteopathic Med Ctr Of Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Shane Bickley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Bickley practice?
- Dr. Mark Bickley has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bickley practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Primary Care Doctors.