A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bieniarz, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent. Dr. Bieniarz has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bieniarz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bieniarz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Cibola General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bieniarz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bieniarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Bieniarz practice?
Dr. Mark Bieniarz practices Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM and Grants, NM.
See Albuquerque Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Bieniarz, Dr. Markus Bieniarz, Dr. Marlon Bieniarz, Dr. Marcelo Bieniarz, Dr. Marc Bieniarz, Dr. Marcellus Bieniarz