A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bieniarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bieniarz, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bieniarz, MD is board certified in Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atrial septal defect and patent foramen ovale closure
- Cardiac catheterization and coronary stenting
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases Peripheral Artery Disease
- Radial access cardiac catheterization
- Structural heart disease
- Transplant cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bieniarz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bieniarz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cibola General Hospital
- Espanola Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bieniarz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Bieniarz practice?
Dr. Mark Bieniarz practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Grants, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Cardiologists.