Learn more about Dr. Mark Bieniarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bieniarz, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bieniarz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bieniarz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bieniarz, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bieniarz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bieniarz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cibola General Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Christian Bieniarz MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Bieniarz practice?
- Dr. Mark Bieniarz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bieniarz practices Interventional Cardiology near Coyote, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Coyote Cardiologists.