A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bieniarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bieniarz, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bieniarz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bieniarz, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bieniarz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bieniarz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cibola General Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Christian Bieniarz MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Bieniarz practice?
- Dr. Mark Bieniarz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bieniarz practices Interventional Cardiology near Coyote, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Coyote Cardiologists.