A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bieri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bieri, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bieri graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Bieri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bieri MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Bieri practice?
- Dr. Mark Bieri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bieri practices Urology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Urologists.