Overall Review

no change

October 17th, 2016
Horrible experience..waited 4 months for an appointment to have them cancel the day before due to gross incompetence on their behalf...very un professional

April 8th, 2016
An Exceptional Physician
Dr. Bigda has been my primary care doctor for over thirty years. I have complete trust in the care he has given to me over these many years. In addition to his expertise and care, I would be remiss if I did not mention his ability to relate to his patients and listen intently to their concerns and questions.

January 13th, 2016
what a great loss
Dr. Bigda has been our family doctor for over 15 years, we couldn't say enough good things about him.....then. Now, its a different story. I signed up for him being my doctor, now you never get to see him, always his nurse practioner s, which by the way are very rude, cold uncaring, and talk like robots reading from a book. His entire staff is that way, what a shame and a great loss I feel, as i will now be looking for a new doctor. I really miss the Dr. Bigda I once knew, kind, caring, compassionate, trustworthy.

December 27th, 2014
dr has taken on too many patients,never get to see dr bigda,only nurse practitioners
you never get to see dr bigda.only his nurse practitioners,who are either zombie like,disinterested or just plain cold.he has taken on too many patients,never ever sees patients himself,maybe onc ein a few monthsyoull see him.unintersted,cold acting robot like.lost all repsect for him as a doctor after the way he treated my elderly mom.she had aninfection and they never told us for 2 weeks,had left a message with the vna but never called the family at ll to notify us.dr bugda has too many staff and they are rude dismissive sorta ice cold in attitudes.wait times are a long time and the level of trust in dr bigda isnt good.valley medical group has better doctors than this clown.

May 15th, 2014
Poor Doctor and staff
The doctor seemed uninterested or concerned with my complaints. Wanted to only prescribe me pain medication and not refer me to specialist. Spoke with office manger who seemed poorly educated in modern medicine, was rude in regards to my medical concerns and lacked social etiquette- Never had a problem before Sharon Shumway left