A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bilowus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bilowus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bilowus, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilowus graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bilowus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lawrence Bilowus MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Bilowus practice?
- Dr. Mark Bilowus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bilowus practices Urology near Reston, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA.
See Reston Urologists.