A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bird is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bird, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bird graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Bird has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Danville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Bird MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Bird practice?
- Dr. Mark Bird has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bird practices Surgery near Mebane, NC.
See Mebane Surgeons.