Learn more about Dr. Mark Birnbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Birnbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Birnbaum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Deformity
Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbaum graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Birnbaum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Birnbaum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Birnbaum practice?
- Dr. Mark Birnbaum has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Birnbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Sanford, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons, Orlando Pediatric Surgeons, and Orlando Pediatricians.