Learn more about Dr. Mark Birnbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Birnbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birnbaum
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Birnbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Birnbaum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbaum graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Birnbaum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Birnbaum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Birnbaum practice?
- Dr. Mark Birnbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Birnbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.