A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Birnbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Birnbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birnbaum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birnbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Birnbaum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbaum graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Birnbaum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Birnbaum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Birnbaum practice?
- Dr. Mark Birnbaum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Birnbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.