Learn more about Dr. Mark Birnbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Birnbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birnbaum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birnbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Birnbaum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbaum graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Birnbaum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Birnbaum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Birnbaum practice?
- Dr. Mark Birnbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Birnbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.