A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bixby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bixby
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bixby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bixby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bixby graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bixby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rollins Bixby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Bixby practice?
- Dr. Mark Bixby has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bixby practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.