A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bixby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bixby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bixby graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bixby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rollins Bixby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Bixby practice?
- Dr. Mark Bixby has 19 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bixby practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.