Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Feb 16th, 2015

Dr. Bland was recommended to me by other mom's on my son's baseball team. Prior to moving here, I've used the same ob/gyn for 18 years! Dr. Bland is amazing! Is demeanor makes you feel like the only patient in the entire practice!!

Dr. Mark Bland show details Dr. Mark Bland
by Beverly Holmes Richardson on Jul 11th, 2014

Dr Bland has been my doctor for many years. He and his team has been extremely pleasant and is always caring with his professional care to make sure I have the best treatment. I would recommend him for any female care you may need.

Love Dr. Bland!! show details Love Dr. Bland!!
Sep 26th, 2011

I went to Dr. Mark Bland for my first pregnancy and had a great experience. He is an amazing doctor. I always felt like he gave me the time I needed. I was a little anxious about my pregnancy but I was able to come into the office anytime I had questions/concerns. I hope that I will be in Charlotte for my next pregnancy because I can't imagine going to another doctor!!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jan 1st, 2011

Wonderful doctor who truly cares about his patients.

by litch on Apr 18th, 2006 on citysearch.com

I am new to Charlotte and was refered to Dr. Palermo by a friend. No one likes going for their yearly exam, but I have to tell you...Dr. Palermo made me feel so comfortable that I didn't even realize she had finished the exam! She also has a very realxi

Read Full Review at citysearch.com