A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Blankenship:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Blankenship is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Blankenship, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenship graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Blankenship has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Effingham County Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Blankenship MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Blankenship practice?
- Dr. Mark Blankenship has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Blankenship practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Rincon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Bluffton, SC.
See Rincon Surgeons.