Dr. Mark Blankenship Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Blankenship?

Well worth the wait!

Posted on March 7th, 2016

I had been previously diagnosed with pilonidal cyst and when I decided to have the surgery to get rid of it, I was referred to Dr. Blankenship. He did a fantastic job with my surgery and I couldn't be more pleased. His bedside manner is great and he made sure to explain exactly what my condition was, the surgical options for it, and why he thought the one he selected was right for me. Follow up has been excellent too, he saw me every week after the surgery until my drain and stitches were removed, and he has another follow up planned. If you need surgery "down there," see Dr. B!

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Dr Blankenship performed a colon resection on me at St Joseph Candler Hospital. The surgery and recovery were without any issues. His and his partner's follow-up were caring and professional.

Posted on August 11th, 2015

I would recommend him for anything. His bedside manner, knowledge and understanding nature make him someone from a different era. A true professional and utmost gentleman. He is knowledgeable and gifted in hid field.

Posted on August 12th, 2012

Was my second opinion & I have never regretted it. The first surgeon I saw just didn't impress me. A consult with Dr. Blankenship was all I needed to know that I made the right decision.

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Gave me a J pouch and a comfortable life.GREAT GUY< GREAT SURGEON

Posted on June 15th, 2011

I just had a colonoscopy with Dr. Blankenship today, I have to say I was very satisfied with how the procedure went and the care I received before and after the actual scope. I would highly recommend Dr. Blankenship to anyone. I want to thank Dr. Blankenship and his staff for making this such a pleasant experience.

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

-Wait time is unacceptable.-Wants to get rid of you as soon as possible.-Does not care if you get the answers to your questions right.-Charges way too much.-Other stuff is not very friendly and cooperative.-Definitely act in THEIR best interest.

LOVE these guys!

Posted on May 1st, 2009

Dr. Blankenship is wonderful. I always feel like I'm his only patient. Carmen is very sweet, and a great help to him. They treat me and my family with such care and concern. They're awesome!

Posted on May 12th, 2017