A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Blas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Blas is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Blas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blas graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Blas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Louis Blas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Blas practice?
- Dr. Mark Blas has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Blas practices Anesthesiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Anesthesiologists.