A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Blatter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Blatter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatter graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blatter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blatter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Blatter practice?
Dr. Mark Blatter practices Pediatrics near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carnegie, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians.