A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Blatter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Blatter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatter graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blatter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Melvin Blatter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Blatter practice?
- Dr. Mark Blatter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Blatter practices Pediatrics near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carnegie, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians.