Dr. Mark Bleiweis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

February 16th, 2012
Outstanding Surgeon
Dr. Bleiweis is a remarkably talented surgeon whose standards of excellence are imparted to every individual associated with his team. From the onset of patient and family intervention through surgical maintenance and follow-up, Dr. Bleiweis and staff exceeded our expectations in every way. His skill, expertise, patient/family communication, steadfast resolve and dedication to patients is remarkable. Shands and Wolfson Hospitals are indeed very fortunate to have a surgeon of this fine caliber - as are his patients.

August 28th, 2011
I am probably the most neurotic patient he has ever had, and he never shows any frustration with my constant questions. He always gets back to me. He has even called me during off hours. He is dedicated to his work. I would not consider having another surgeon. If i had a child with a heart defect, I would not consider another surgeon.

July 16th, 2009
Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
He is the best and most caring doctor I have ever dealt with. After my granddaughter's 1st open heart surgery,when she was only 7 days old, he came into her room, after they got her settled in, and stayed watching her stats and monitors for about 2 hours to make sure she was going to be ok...if we asked a question he answered it without hesitation...he was very concerning and caring...I just can't can't say enough about him