Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Blitzer
Dr. Mark Blitzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Blitzer is affiliated with Hospital of St Raphael, Yale-New Haven Hospital and Griffin Hospital. Dr. Blitzer has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Blitzer has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Mark Blitzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Ann Fisher
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi21
Dr. Nimrod Lavi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
New Haven, CT 0 mi16
Dr. Mark Marieb
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi32