Dr. Mark Bloomstine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bloomstine?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bloomstine?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017

extremely satisfied with results, all questions answered to my satisfaction, highly recommended.

March 23rd, 2017

Told me at 59 too old for acl repair

Go get another opinion if you don,t get it fixed there are many more problems down the road . knee will be unstable !

August 25th, 2016

Good experience.

Went for a consult today. Doing surgery next week. Great examination, went over options, decided for surgical intervention. Great experience so far.

June 20th, 2016

Never again!!!!

February 19th, 2016

Right course, right Dr.

After an ER visit due to a skiing accident, had to see an orthopedic surgeon and saw Dr. Bloomstine, who explained my issues and options for treatment. We agreed on surgery, which reduced my pain substantially and immediately. Although not fully healed, I am confident I will regain full functionality.

May 4th, 2015

Hippocratic oath - meaningless

uncooperative, rude, incompetent- I left humiliated and in tears

April 25th, 2015

they laughed at my type written reason for visit. I went for a mortons neuroma was given a foot xray and told to get an orthotic. No follow up visit no concern or diagnosis waste of money.

August 27th, 2014

Ridiculous

After having problems for over a year with my femur, I knew I needed to see a specialist. Calling to make an appointment should have made me back off right away, but I still went through with the appointment. I called and told them I was in pain after having a rod in my femur since 2006. They told me to send over my records and they will get back to me if they're interested. Last time I checked we don't have a Dr. House in town that only accepts cases they find interesting. I came in for my appointment and once I got settled into my room I met with the Dr. He asked me what was going on. I told him I was in pain and haven't been able to do any physical activity since the past year because even walking hurt. Also asked me if I took painkillers such as tylenol and ibuprofen. I told him that it won't help getting rid of the symptom only mask the pain. As if that was an option. He felt around and couldn't specify anything and said my X-rays look perfect. Being 21 and having problems for the past year, I got a bit emotional because I felt hopeless that no one can find what's wrong. He told me that I'm only feeling like this because I am letting my emotions get to me. ( Are you serious? That is seriously the rudest comment I have ever heard from a doctor). He told me it has nothing to do with the rod and pushed me to do physical therapy( even though I already have issues walking). Pretty much got rid of me. Thanks Doc. If I knew I was going to get someone like you I wouldn't have wasted my time.

July 13th, 2014

beware

condescending, rude, and disrespectful

April 27th, 2012

Rude and uncaring.R

I would rather have a doctor that was running behind and made me wait, then to be treated like you were at a car body shop. He was very condescending, rough, uncaring and does not like questions. I will not go back to that office with any other injuries.

October 14th, 2016