Dr. Mark Blotcky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Blotcky?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Mark Blotcky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 6th, 2015

For Sale Mark Blotcky

For sale, Liar named Mark Blotcky. If you need an unconvincing liar in your family court event this is your man. For a fee, this guy will get on the stand and lie through his teeth. This guy is an incompetent nincompoop without the slightest concern for the children in family court. Run from this guy. If any judge orders you into see him for ANY REASON refuse. Get a motion to have him removed. If if you have had an experience with this no account bum similar to mine rat this guy out to any organization that oversees professionals or Psychiatrists. Choose any other Psychologist in the metroplex. Dont let this incompetent ruin your relationship with your children.

July 3rd, 2015

Experience over 3 years

After 10 years removed from my experience with Dr. Blotcky I still remember vividly the experiences I had. From the age of 10-13 I was under Dr. Blotcky's "care". His diagnoses were inaccurate and were based off my father paying him to say certain things. Dr. Blotcky has a bad habit of giving false diagnoses or testimony. He has been outed in the court system several times by opposing council for his false testimonies. He is very thin skinned, and honestly there was very little therapy that went on. Most of my sessions were spent with him doing paperwork and me playing with cards. When I confronted him about not receiving any help, and not helping me he slammed my head into the door frame and slammed the door against it. His assistant came to my aid, but he threatened her if she helped. I could write paragraph after paragraph. The point is, there are many fabulous therapists and psychologists in the DFW area; Dr. Blotcky is not one of them. It is amazing to me the man still has a license to practice. There are people out there that he has helped, but for every one of those people, there are 10 like me.

August 3rd, 2014

Great doctor

Great man great do to go here you won't regret it

December 28th, 2011

Great Doc

I was diagnosed bipolar at 15. My mother took me to over 20 doctors including hospitalization and no one could help me. Psychologists couldn't help because I had a chemical imbalance and no one could seem to find the correct medicine to balance me out. At this point I will be 30 this year and I have been seeing Dr. Blotcky since I was 17. He has worked with (my mother when I was a minor) and myself (when I became an adult) to keep myself stable and even though I've officially been stable for three years now, he is still quick to answer my voice mails if I have a concern. Dr. Blotcky is a great Dr. and was exactly what I needed.

November 17th, 2011

Paid Hack

Watch out for this guy, he gets paid to lie by the opposing council. All he cares about is dragging things out in order to run up the tab. He cares nothing about his patients, it's all about the money for this guy. Use a psychologist vs. a psychiatrist (Blotcky) if you can, a psychologist has a certain ethical standard their held to, this guy doesn't have any ethics or standards that he's held too. Unfortunately, my lawyer hadn't done their research on this hack and I paid for it. I won out in the end in court but just wanted to let people know just how small and nasty of a man this guy is and to avoid him at all cost or it will cost you much money and your child's psychological well being. It's sad to see such a large parasite living off the pain of others in our family courts. I'm all for the unbiased mental health professionals that support the well being of their patients in court but when it's someone like Blotcky that will prostitute themselves for money I have to draw the line.

March 11th, 2017