A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Blumenkehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Blumenkehl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Blumenkehl, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenkehl graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blumenkehl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Blumenkehl MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Blumenkehl practice?
- Dr. Mark Blumenkehl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Blumenkehl practices Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Gastroenterologists.