Learn more about Dr. Mark Bodack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bodack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bodack, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodack graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bodack has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bodack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Bodack practice?
Dr. Mark Bodack practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Millbrook, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Physiatrists and Poughkeepsie Pain Management Doctors.