A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bodack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bodack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bodack, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodack graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bodack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Hospital, Poughkeepsie, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Peter Bodack MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Bodack practice?
- Dr. Mark Bodack has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bodack practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Physiatrists and Poughkeepsie Pain Management Doctors.