Dr. Mark Bolton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bolton?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 12th, 2011

definate difference in radiation oncologists

This was my second time around with the need for a radiation oncologist. My deceased husband received wonderful care at UNMC and his surgeon was fantastic...but his radiation oncologist was a basket case. When it came time to go through this with my current husband, I did my research. Everyone whom Dr. Bolton had done radiation on, seemed to live longer, and fare better during the radiation. We were in total agreement after visiting with the man and his team. My husband had no problems whatsoever through it, and the staff was wonderful. I will always recommend him, when someone says they are going to undergo radiation. As for the hospital he is affiliated with...Grand Island St. Francis, well, have fun. There always has to be bad news along with the good!

December 21st, 2010