A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bonnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bonnell, BA, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonnell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bonnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Uk Healthcare Hospitals
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Bonnell BA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Bonnell practice?
- Dr. Mark Bonnell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bonnell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Toledo Surgeons and Toledo Cardiothoracic Surgeons.