A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bonner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bonner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonner graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bonner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Fayetteville City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Bonner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Bonner practice?
- Dr. Mark Bonner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bonner practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians.