Overall Review

October 20th, 2016
Doctor Review
Dr. Bonner had been my physician for at least 20 years, probably more. I have always found him knowledgeable, responsive to questions, and involved in your health situation. He is 5 stars for me.

August 30th, 2016
Dr.Bonner is the BEST doctor in NWA by far!!! It might take a while to get into to see him, but it's worth the wait!!!

August 9th, 2016
Patient Beware
Made an appointment, waited 3 hours while watching walk-ins go ahead. Finally got up to leave, then Dr. Bonner approached clearly angry. I told him my symptoms and he was dismissive. Finally agreed to schedule lab tests, I waited a week and no one ever contacted me. I finally found another dr. who listened and immediately scheduled tests. I have severe neurotransmitter imbalance, causing episodes of life threatening hypokalemia along with Stage 3 adrenal failure. I could have died and Dr Bonner was too arrogant to offer help.

October 22nd, 2015
Great family practitioner.
As a new patient to the office, it was so great for the front office staff to let me know that there was a long wait. I would wait double the time to see Dr. Bonner again. I understand why is wait is so long. He's a fantastic Dr. and he spends as much time as you need. Moving my whole family to the clinic!

September 10th, 2015
He has been my doctor almost from the time he graduated from medical school. Very informative and really answers your questions.

August 21st, 2015
Ms
As much as I like Dr Bonner, I'm forced to look for another dr. Office staff is terrible. They overbook, do not return phone calls. Wait time even with appt is ridiculous. Dr Bonner!!!! Don't you realize you need more HELP or are you so busy you don't take time to notice that you are mistreating your loyal patients???

August 19th, 2015
VERY FRUSTRATED
We really like the Dr. Bonner but it is almost impossible to continue to be his patient. The average wait time with every one of our appointments has been 1.5 to 2.0 hrs just to see him. That's not to mention the time spent waiting in the exam room. The doctor scheduled test but there has been zero follow up after three weeks and numerous messages left for a nurse. Im ready to call the testing centers and have our results sent to another doctor. The testing center said they have sent Dr. Bonners office all the results. VERY FRUSTRATED!!!

July 28th, 2015
Dr does not treat Soldiers or their families......does not take TriCare
Being new in town, my wife and I are looking for a primary care physician an Dr. Bonner was highly recommended to us by a friend. However, when we called to make an appointment we were refused care since the clinic does not accept TriCare Insurance ...... standard or prime. I understand this is a business decision, but the message it sends is not good for the clinic or the patient. The message is, "Soldier, thanks for your service but we will not give you or your family medical care because your insurance does not pay enough." It is hard to accept that response when you have served your country for 26 yrs so this Dr and the U.S. citizens can have their security. Bottom Line - If you will not treat the Soldier who protected you, you need to reconsider your priorities........maybe accepting Tricare should be a requirement to hold a medical lic.

May 4th, 2015
Excellent doctor, horrible staff.
Dr. Bonner is awesome. Unfortunately his staff has made me look for another doctor's office.

February 20th, 2015
Dr Bonner is the best Dr in northwest At, he is very kind, caring. And will do anything to help his patients.. Yes you have to wait a long time in the waiting room... Because he sits and listens to all his patients, He is never in a hurry to get you out of there..He has the best bedside manner of any Dr.. I have went to him for 20 yrs and would not go to anyone else.. Even if you have to wait and hour to see him. He is the best....

February 3rd, 2015
he hards people in like cattle and you never see the same face twice.

January 22nd, 2015
Great doc, long waits
Dr Bonner is excellent as man and physician. The problem with the clinic is that they're overbooked, and long waiting is the norm.