Dr. Mark Borchelt MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 21st, 2016
Great office and doctor
Impressive group. Doctor was well prepared for my appointment and spent lots of time answering questions and spending time explaining things. The whole staff was great.

June 8th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr Borchelt has treated myself and my 65 year old husband for at least 20 years. He is very professional and attentive to detail. You know where you stand with him and has a great way of explaining what is happening to you . I do believe he saved my husband life several years ago, while treating him for diabetes, he discovered something was not right, he recommended we see a vascular surgeon. My husband ended up having a surgery for a 97 % blockage in his carotid artery. I would recommend him to anyone, a doctor always on time and very accurate on Diagnosis. Thankful for him and his professional service

March 9th, 2016
great Endo
I don't know who posted that Dr . Borchelt thinks he's a god but that is far from the truth..this man has great bed side manner ever patient that's sees him loves him ..I promise you I'm a patient and he's a funny loving doctor

April 9th, 2015
great doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Borchelt for years for 2 different issues. He is a great doctor, very professional, asks questions, talks about different treatments when needed. I appreciate his honest, upfront atittude. I follow his advice and have been very successful in managing my diabetes. Altho Dr. Borchelt is firm and straighforward, it is for my own good. I would and do recommend him to anyone who wants an excellent doctor.

April 9th, 2015
Wants to be god
I asked a question about other types of treatment and was belittled for even asking. He insinuated that I lied about other family members NOT having the same condition.

April 6th, 2015
waited two months to get 2nd appointment and dr did not have results of tests he ordered to review them. Very disappointed.

February 26th, 2015
A great doctor, easy to talk to.

February 16th, 2015
PT from long ago in Akron, Ohio
Excellent doc after 5 years of being a juvenile diabetic (age 12 1987) (age 18 1992) he started doctoring me. He taught me how to regulate my insulin ...

October 21st, 2014
Trusting, Knowledgable, Long-term Physician
Dr. Borchelt clearly stays current with the latest treatments. He explains things so that the patient can understand. He is accommodating and takes time to answer questions. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

September 27th, 2014
Patient of Dr. Borchelt
Dr. Borchelt has been my endocrinologist since I have been living in Florida for these past 10 years. As a diabetic for 30 years, Dr. Borchelt introduced me to the insulin pump which has made controling and monoriting my sugar levels a snap. The INSULIN PUMP as helped me with my daily living activities of eating and playing because my sugars are controlled. I love Dr. Borchelt because he has been instrumental in making my like easier with the METRONIC INSULIN PUMP!!!!! He is wonderful !!!!

September 23rd, 2014
Mr
I've been seeing Dr. Borchelt for the past 12 years. He is very thorough and does what needs to be done. He leaves nothing to chance and I would trust him with my life. He's an excellent doctor.

March 24th, 2014
Good Doctor
Dr. Borchelt is very straight forward. He will tell you if you are screwing up and what you need to do to fix it. He is very flexible with medication and doesn't force anything on you that you don't want. I recommend Dr. Borchelt for anybody who is looking for a straight forward honest doctor who won't blow smoke and tell you what you want to hear. Sometimes the truth hurts but it's for your own health and well being.