Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Still can't believe this doctor's behavior  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2014

This doctor had a quick look at my son. Then he practically ran out of the room as soon as he realized I had questions and did not understand my son's eye problems, and was tearful over my son's situation. I still don't understand his condition since I barely had any time with this doctor who was too busy to bother to explain anything. I was very upset after taking a day off of work to have a doctor outwardly show exasperation pretty much as soon as he entered the room, then practically run out of the room. My son has a lot of health problems and we see a lot of doctors. Dr. Borchert is by far THE WORST. I was actually stunned. Will be finding another doctor.

|  Mother  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

This eye doc was very rude and clearly showed that he could not care less about my daughter. My daughter has a condition where her optical nerves are small and she is blind. He barked at me, telling me the news that my daughter is blind. I can't believe he told me in such a cold, rude, uncaring way. He was not even sitting down when he told me. He in fact stood over me while I sat, holding my baby, and told me curtly that she'll never see, then turned on his heel and walked out of the room. He stood so he could get out of the room faster, I assume. I did not even have a chance to ask a question after the news. I've never been to a doctor that clearly showed that he could not care less about my daughter. This doctor may be at a great hospital, but the truth is - he really doesn't care about his patients! Do you want to bring your child to see a doc that quite frankly DOES NOT CARE????

|  The Best  |  show details
by Laurice H at Insider Pages on Sep 14th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Borchert has been my son`s doctor since he was an infant. He is now 15 years old and I am absolutely satisfied with the care we have rec...

|  show details
Jan 12th, 2010

--Very competent/capable and concerned with my daughter's vision--Tends to be somewhat condescending and treats my questions, concerns and opinions as insignificant--Office staff is great, but setting appointments by phone can take MONTHS to get in

|  Not your typical eye doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 6th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I am confident that Dr. Borchert has my daughter`s best interest at heart and that she is receiving the very best eye care. His office is v...

|  User review from Citysearch  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 7th, 2004 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Borchert specializes in pediatric opthamology. He is great with kids with special needs.