Dr. Mark Borchert MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2014
Still can't believe this doctor's behavior
This doctor had a quick look at my son. Then he practically ran out of the room as soon as he realized I had questions and did not understand my son's eye problems, and was tearful over my son's situation. I still don't understand his condition since I barely had any time with this doctor who was too busy to bother to explain anything. I was very upset after taking a day off of work to have a doctor outwardly show exasperation pretty much as soon as he entered the room, then practically run out of the room. My son has a lot of health problems and we see a lot of doctors. Dr. Borchert is by far THE WORST. I was actually stunned. Will be finding another doctor.

August 31st, 2012
Mother
This eye doc was very rude and clearly showed that he could not care less about my daughter. My daughter has a condition where her optical nerves are small and she is blind. He barked at me, telling me the news that my daughter is blind. I can't believe he told me in such a cold, rude, uncaring way. He was not even sitting down when he told me. He in fact stood over me while I sat, holding my baby, and told me curtly that she'll never see, then turned on his heel and walked out of the room. He stood so he could get out of the room faster, I assume. I did not even have a chance to ask a question after the news. I've never been to a doctor that clearly showed that he could not care less about my daughter. This doctor may be at a great hospital, but the truth is - he really doesn't care about his patients! Do you want to bring your child to see a doc that quite frankly DOES NOT CARE????

March 31st, 2011
DO NOT USE MARK BORCHERT

January 13th, 2010
--Very competent/capable and concerned with my daughter's vision--Tends to be somewhat condescending and treats my questions, concerns and opinions as insignificant--Office staff is great, but setting appointments by phone can take MONTHS to get in

April 20th, 2017