Learn more about Dr. Mark Borek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Borek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borek
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Borek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Borek, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Borek graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borek has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Gregory Borek MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Borek practice?
- Dr. Mark Borek has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Borek practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and Islandia, NY.
See East Setauket Cardiologists.