Dr. Mark Gregory Borek MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Borek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Borek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Borek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Echocardiography, Heart Catheterization, and Nuclear Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Borek graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borek has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Borek practice?
Dr. Mark Borek practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson Station, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Smithtown Internists, Smithtown Cardiologists, and Smithtown Urgent Care Centers.