A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Borek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Borek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Borek, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Borek graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borek has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Gregory Borek MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Borek practice?
- Dr. Mark Borek has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Borek practices Cardiovascular Disease near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson Station, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Smithtown Cardiologists.