A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Borek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Borek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borek
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Borek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Borek, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Borek graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borek has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Gregory Borek MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Borek practice?
- Dr. Mark Borek has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Borek practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and Islandia, NY.
See East Setauket Cardiologists.