Dr. Mark Borek MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Stony Brook, NY

September 17th, 2015
Mark Borek is a great doctor and a wonderful man
I have been a patient of Dr Borek, and his friend, for 15+ years. this man is truly selfless, takes the time to explain everything, pulls in multiple specialties as he is a board certified internist as well as a cardiologist. Kindness is not a descriptive enough word for him. numerous times he pulled my heart out of a jam. He can be trusted and relied upon.

September 24th, 2010
Canellation of appointments and Excessive Wait
Had 2 appointments with this doctor...both original appointments were cancelled by the doctor and had to be rescheduled. Then I had to wait almost 2 hrs each time before seeing the doctor. When I finally did see him, I felt rushed. I did mention to him my dissatisfaction with having two hour waiting time...his response...get another doctor; which I am doing!

April 2nd, 2009
Great cardiologist
Mark Borek is a great cardiologist who is excellent at diagnosing problems accurately. He takes the time to be thorough and has a very caring attitude. The nursing and technical staff are also great but the office staff have no clue about "customer service" to the point of total unfriendliness. That is an awful shame because he deserves better. He is the best cardiologist I have seen there.