Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mark Borek is a great doctor and a wonderful man show details Mark Borek is a great doctor and a wonderful man
by Dr. Mitchel W. Eisenstein, DC, LCSW on Sep 17th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Borek, and his friend, for 15 years. this man is truly selfless, takes the time to explain everything, pulls in multiple specialties as he is a board certified internist as well as a cardiologist. Kindness is not a descriptive enough word for him. numerous times he pulled my heart out of a jam. He can be trusted and relied upon.

Canellation of appointments and Excessive Wait show details Canellation of appointments and Excessive Wait
Sep 24th, 2010

Had 2 appointments with this doctor...both original appointments were cancelled by the doctor and had to be rescheduled. Then I had to wait almost 2 hrs each time before seeing the doctor. When I finally did see him, I felt rushed. I did mention to him my dissatisfaction with having two hour waiting time...his response...get another doctor; which I am doing!

Great cardiologist show details Great cardiologist
by Clive Zickel on Apr 2nd, 2009

Mark Borek is a great cardiologist who is excellent at diagnosing problems accurately. He takes the time to be thorough and has a very caring attitude. The nursing and technical staff are also great but the office staff have no clue about "customer service" to the point of total unfriendliness. That is an awful shame because he deserves better. He is the best cardiologist I have seen there.