A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Borigina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Borigina is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borigina
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borigina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Borigina, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Borigina graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Borigina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Borigina MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Borigina practice?
- Dr. Mark Borigina has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Borigina practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Rheumatologists.