A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Borigina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Borigina is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borigina
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Borigina, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Borigina graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Borigina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Borigina MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Borigina practice?
- Dr. Mark Borigina has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Borigina practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Rheumatologists.