A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Borsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Borsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Borsch graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Borsch has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Borsch MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Borsch practice?
- Dr. Mark Borsch has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Borsch practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Wytheville, VA and Kingsport, TN.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Cardiologists.