A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Borsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borsch
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Borsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Borsch graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Borsch has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Borsch MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Borsch practice?
- Dr. Mark Borsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Borsch practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Abingdon, VA.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Cardiologists.