Learn more about Dr. Mark Borsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Borsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borsch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Borsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Borsch graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Borsch has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Borsch MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Borsch practice?
- Dr. Mark Borsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Borsch practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Abingdon, VA.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Cardiologists.