A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Boschert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Boschert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Boschert, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Boschert graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boschert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Boschert MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Boschert practice?
- Dr. Mark Boschert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Boschert practices Gastroenterology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Gastroenterologists.