A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Boschert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Boschert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Boschert, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Boschert graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boschert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boschert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Boschert practice?
Dr. Mark Boschert practices Gastroenterology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Gastroenterologists.