Dr. Mark Boschert MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2016
I was somewhat disco..
I was somewhat disconcerted that my appointment was 4 weeks out since it was not a regular checkup. I like the doctor's bedside manner and I am able to communicate well with him.

March 28th, 2016
Dr. Boeshert has bee..
Dr. Boeshert has been my GI doc for over 15 years. I suffered from severe GIRD for years and had IBS. My dad died of colon cancer so I had my first colonoscopy before turning 50. Dr. Boeshert's service and that of his office has been first rate every time. He's responsive and caring.

March 15th, 2016
Mark Boschert, MD is..
Mark Boschert, MD is a wonderful physician with a great attitude and reassuring manner. He answered all questions and was quick to get straight to the problem and determined quickly what was needed in my case. His staff are very professional and helpful. The office is busy because of his reputation but he was very willing to spend as much time as needed with me to discuss my issues. He is just the best!

March 1st, 2016
My overall experienc..
My overall experience was comfortable, timely, and professional. It is important to remember for me is was a first time experience, even if it is more routine for the Dr.s, nurses, and staff.

December 8th, 2014
Susan
I had a really bad GI infection and was initially treated at an urgent care , but the treatment was not going well and I was in a lot of pain. I decided to call Dr. Boschert's office and was immediately given new medication that solved the problem. I am so thankful for there great service I received.

November 14th, 2014
Wonderful
All of the staff there were wonderful, as soon as I enter the room I was greeted with a smile, and the staff in the back room welcomed me with smile's too, and they all cared for me with care and MD Mark E Boschert showed concerned when ask of why I was there, he really made me feel safe to be under his care, He is an awesome Doctor, A+ to all of the STAFF, love them, Thank You So Much.......Best Staff Ever!!!!

November 4th, 2011
Great Doc
Professional, on time, follow up great. Good experience.

October 1st, 2011
It doesn't take three times to know you are out!!!!
This Dr did my colonoscopies and wow, I'm not sure if it's because of the line of work he is in or what but..... he is a butt head when it comes to bedside manner! He seemed very cocky and dang near had me in tears( good thing the sedation kicked in). He was gruff with questions like " Why are we doing this procedure?" In a gruff, I'm in charge voice! All I could respond with was " I guess because my Doctor ordered it". It didn't help much either that he was a butt again when I didn't remember the the things he told me after the procedure!!! Let's remember we are under a bit of sedation and some of us are a bit loopier then others!!! That is why family comes with us so you can give the instructions to them!!! I do think he is a great Dr. as far as the procedure goes. I have no complaints about that. But even the sedation doesn't make appear to be any nicer. He needs to chill out a bit. we pay a lot of money to be our butt doctor!!!

February 19th, 2011
Dr. Boschert was really good with me, took a lot of time, and was great at explaining my condition. Nice guy too.

December 30th, 2010
ALWFUL DOCTOR
HE IS JUDGMENTAL AND HURTFUL ! ! ! !

October 7th, 2010
Highly Recommend
I ended up going to Dr. Boschert after a friend of mine who is a doctor recommended him. I had gone to another gastroenterologist who did a colonoscopy, diagnosed my condition and told me to follow up with my internist. I asked my friend who is a doctor about my condition and he told me my condition should always be monitored by a gi dr. Dr. Boschert reviewed my results and wants to see me ongoing. He also recommended a medication which has calmed down a lot of my symptoms. I checked with my internist and he confirmed that I should be followed by a gi dr. for my condition. I highly recommend this dr. He was thorough and very professional.

July 6th, 2010
Doctor Boschert was very courteous, spent a lot of time explaining my condition, the medication I would need and when to follow up. I ran by my test results with a relative who is a doctor. He was very impressed with my care and diagnosis.