A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Boseley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Boseley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boseley graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Boseley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boseley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans