A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Boseley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Boseley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Boseley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boseley graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boseley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Boseley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Boseley practice?
- Dr. Mark Boseley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Boseley practices Otolaryngology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Gig Harbor, WA and Bremerton, WA.
See Tacoma Otolaryngologists.