Overall Review

3.8

September 2nd, 2016
If you're seeing Dr. Bouchard for anything other than a sports medicine problem then, you're wasting your time. What was the name of that movie with Alicia Silverstone? Oh yeah...Clueless!!!

September 28th, 2015
Horrible bedside manner and a wrong diagnosis.

June 26th, 2014
Fantastic
Fantastic! You can tell Dr.Bouchard loves his job. Wonderful attitude and probably the most thorough check-ups I've ever had. My appointment was one of the last ones of the day and never once did I feel like I was being rushed.Also the assistant, is just as attentive as Dr. Bouchard You'll be in great hands with him!

December 14th, 2013
Couldn't ask for better
My husband and I have been extremely satisfied with Dr. Bouchard as our primary care doctor since the year 2000 and can't say enough about him. As well as being very knowledgeable and skilled in many areas of medicine, he listens well, asks good questions, pursues an accurate diagnosis no matter how complicated it is, is very compassionate and caring, educates us about everything from preventive care to results of tests such as MRI, and follows up diligently when we have an ongoing medical problem. During difficult medical times for us, he actually calls us to find out how we're doing and if we need anything. If asked for up to a 5-star rating, we would give Dr. Bouchard 10 stars. We highly recommend him!