A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bouffard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bouffard, Pain Management Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bouffard, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouffard graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Bouffard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Henry Coronel Bouffard MD is a male Pain Management, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Bouffard practice?
- Dr. Mark Bouffard has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bouffard practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Physiatrists and Palm Desert Pain Management Doctors.