A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Boulware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Boulware is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boulware
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Boulware Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Boulware, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulware graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Boulware has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Boulware MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Boulware practice?
- Dr. Mark Boulware has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Boulware practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists and Las Cruces Cardiologists.