Learn more about Dr. Mark Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bowen, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowen
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bowen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bowen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark K Bowen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Bowen practice?
- Dr. Mark Bowen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bowen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Surgeons.