A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bowie is Good. Dr. Bowie has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowie graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bowie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bowie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Bowie practice?
Dr. Mark Bowie practices Internal Medicine near Groveland, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Falmouth, MA and Lawrence, MA.
See Groveland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Bowie, Dr. Marcel Bowie, Dr. Marcelino Bowie, Dr. Marcellus Bowie, Dr. Marcelo Bowie, Dr. Marco Bowie