Learn more about Dr. Mark Bowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowling
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bowling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowling graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Bowling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Duplin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bowling MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark Bowling practice?
- Dr. Mark Bowling has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bowling practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists, Greenville Critical Care Practitioners, and Greenville Pulmonologists.