A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bradford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bradford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bradford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradford graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bradford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
- St Peter Hospital, Olympia, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wayne Bradford MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Bradford practice?
- Dr. Mark Bradford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bradford practices Internal Medicine near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Internists.