Dr. Mark Bradford MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2015
One of the best doctor ever. Explains every thing in detail without talking down to you. Takes time to listen to you. Highly recommend going there. You won't be disappointed.

April 30th, 2015
Great dr. Listens and cares. Saw him for years and had to switch insurance

February 5th, 2015
Find a New Doctor.. Dont waste your time!
Office is dirty, staff is not very friendly and act like you are interrupting their social time with one another. Every time I have been to this Doctor the wait time has been over and hour, once and hour and a half waiting to see him, and then he spent a total of 5 minutes with me, could not get me out the door faster. I found Doctor Bradford to be very dismissive of my condition and concerns. I will not be going back.

May 20th, 2014
Ken N
I have been a patient of Dr Bradford's for nearly 20 years. In 2003 he literally saved my life saving me from the ER doctors at St Pete's.I am always able to get in to see him when I need to.I hope he never retires. He is amazing.

December 9th, 2013
Long time satisfied patients
My wife and I are in our very late 70's and have been patients of Dr Bradford for 10 years plus. We can never say we have left his office without all our questions answered and a treatment plan that is easy to follow. He has always followed our progress and kept us informed. One of our greatest hopes is that his practice will outlive us.

August 17th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Bradford's over ten years and also travel 1 1/2 hrs, each way, to see him. He is the very best , knowledgeable on diabetis, up to date on new meds, newest ideas but is also very practicle on his approach. One would be foolish not to see Dr. Bradford.

July 19th, 2012
First Visit
My first visit with Dr. Bradford at his Ensign practice was excellent. I was a transfer from Dr. Kelly and had been very pleased with him. My prior experiences with endocronologists from Calif. have been nightmares, so I was nerveous. Dr. and his staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and I am pleased to travel 1 1/2 hours to see him!

March 25th, 2012
Dr. Bradford
I was referred to Dr. Bradford when my prior endocrinoligst retired. My first appointment was great. I found Dr. to be pleasant and knowledgeable for my condition. I was very impressed when I got a copy of my labs with his notes written onto the copy, in just a few days. I live over 1 1/2 hrs from his office, but willingly travel it to continue seeing him.

March 21st, 2016