A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Brancel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Brancel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Brancel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brancel graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Brancel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Brancel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Brancel practice?
- Dr. Mark Brancel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Brancel practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.