A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Branch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Branch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Branch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Branch graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Branch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Branch MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark Branch practice?
- Dr. Mark Branch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Branch practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Critical Care Practitioners, and Durham Pulmonologists.