Dr. Mark Brandon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 3rd, 2015
Gets to the point great doctor and lovely surgery/staff, obviously experienced but doesn't show you the ultrasound screen which is probably the most exciting bit for an expectant mother.

July 3rd, 2013
Dr. Brandon is a fantastic Doctor. He delivered my youngest daughter almost 3 yrs ago. He was very kind and was by my side throught my entire pregnancy and after. I highly recommend!!!

December 1st, 2011
The BEST OB/GYN on LI
Dr Brandon AND his entire office staff are the best office I have ever had the pleasure of seeing! They all take care to make you feel human & show concern when it comes to small or large issues alike! No question is silly nor is it ever a waste of their time

April 22nd, 2011
What a disaster!
I waited two hours to see Dr. Brandon. Only upon my 2nd trip to the receiptionist desk did the billing manager announce to the entire waiting area that I had "no insurance." After discussing that, I finally got to see Dr. Brandon. I had a routine exam. Several months later, I finally got the bill and discovered that Dr. Brandon's office was not going to abide by the contractual agreement with my provider - where I was a 3rd party beneficiary. So for nothing more than a routine exam, the bill was well over a thousand dollars. Furthermore, there was a handwritten note to my follow up letter, explaining a mistake had been made, that the clerk had tried to reach me and my "phone was disconnected." The number listed was not my home phone number! Meanwhile, there had been no followup with my pap results or even followup to a call I made regarding excessive bleeding. . . Dr. Brandon may be a very skilled and knowledgable doctor, but he needs to find a better staff. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

July 6th, 2010
Dr Brandon is the most amazing physician I have ever met.My daughter and I wouldn't be here, if it weren't for his expert care. All my friends and family go to him and say the exact same thing.Dr. Brandon is the BEST of the BEST !!!!!!

May 26th, 2010
Great Doctor BUT...
I find Dr Brandon to be extremely capable of his job & I trust him to do what needs to be done. However, I often leave his office feeling stupid or as if my questions or concerns are dismissed as not important. I also feel he doesn't take enough time to read your chart before he see's you face to face & as though he's in too much of a hurry to get to the next patient or the next item on his to do list for the day. I would recommend him to anyone but perhaps you need tougher skin to be able to read him? The only reason I really keep going back is because his front office staff is the best! I do however think it's time for me to find a new doctor as he just doesn't make me feel the way I need a DR to make me feel.... like they care about ME, not just a job!

March 3rd, 2010
Dr. Brandon is one of the most caring and patient doctors I have ever encountered. If you are a first time mom and want to be handled with kindness and someone who is willing to answer all your questions he is the doctor to go to. The front desk is amazing and overall morale of office is wonderful.