- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Brantly is Satisfactory. Dr. Brantly has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Brantly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brantly graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brantly has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brantly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Brantly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Brantly practice?
Dr. Mark Brantly practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Critical Care Practitioners, and Gainesville Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Brantly, Dr. Markus Brantly, Dr. Marlon Brantly, Dr. Marcelo Brantly, Dr. Marc Brantly, Dr. Marcellus Brantly