A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Brantly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Brantly is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Brantly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Brantly graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brantly has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Brantly MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Brantly practice?
- Dr. Mark Brantly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Brantly practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Pulmonologists.