Learn more about Dr. Mark Brantly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Brantly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brantly
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brantly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Brantly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Brantly graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brantly has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Brantly MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Brantly practice?
- Dr. Mark Brantly has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Brantly practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Pulmonologists.