A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Braunstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Braunstein, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braunstein
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braunstein Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunstein graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Braunstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Benjamin Braunstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Braunstein practice?
- Dr. Mark Braunstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Braunstein practices Family Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Family Physicians.