A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Braunstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Braunstein, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunstein graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Braunstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Benjamin Braunstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Braunstein practice?
- Dr. Mark Braunstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Braunstein practices Family Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Burbank Primary Care Doctors.