Dr. Mark Braunstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Braunstein?

A rare and caring doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2017

I had to move cross country and really miss Dr. Braunstein being my doctor. It is rare to find one who actually cares about you, listens, and treats you like you matter as well as accurately diagnoses you. C. Marks

Posted on December 6th, 2015

He was my PCP when Healthnet was non-profit

Posted on November 1st, 2015

Amazing, compassionate and smart!

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Dr. Mark Braunstein is the best doctor I have ever had. He is concerned about your total well being. He is empathatic and spends whatever time it takes to find out what the problems are. I was so sorry to learn that Dr. Braunstein resigned from the Burbank location recently. He also keeps up with the newest research in many areas of medicine even though he is a family physician. If anyone knows where he is located please post it here.

The Best Doctor Around

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Dr. Braunstein was recommended to me by OTHER doctors. He is caring, professional and the best doctor I have ever had.

Very unprofessional doctor

Posted on March 15th, 2012

This doctor is very unprofessional and is not care for his patients. He will pass you off to another doctor rather than try to help you. Wait time is very long. The office staff is very rude. When I tried to speak to management they had a I do not care attitude. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone.

He is just awesome!

Posted on January 9th, 2012

Dr. Braunstein was my doctor when he was at Lakeside. I was very sad and disappointed when he left the practice. I couldn't wait to change my insurance so that I could go see him at his new practice. I can't say enough about him. I work in the medical field and I can honestly say that Dr. Braunstein's patient care and diagnosis is impeccable.

Great guy and great doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2011

I saw Dr. Braunstein for about three years and never had a complaint about him. He referred me to a few specialists and they were also very professional.I felt like he cared for me as a patient and person. I felt he was what a doctor should be.Unfortunately I just called the office to make an appointment and was told he doesn't practice there anymore and they wouldn't tell me any more.

The best there is

Posted on October 4th, 2010

If you wsnt s csring doctor, great bedside manner you have found him. One of the smartest and best doctors in town

Doctors inefficent office staff.

Posted on August 18th, 2010

Dr. Braunstein's office staff is totally incompetant and inefficient.The doctor seems nice enough and knowledgeable but the staff will be his downfall.I am a new patient and have been struggling trying to get a new perscription authorized and sent to my pharmacist. I have been on the phone with the same people in his office for over one week but the task never seems to get done and I still have no perscription.I am going to have to find a different Dr. because if this is what I am to expect on a regualar basis...........help!

Posted on August 5th, 2010

The only thing I don't like about Dr. Braunstein is his "nurse" or medical assistant. She doesn't know how to take a blood pressure at all. She puts the stethescope in the middle of the area, not on the artery, then zooms it down. The only pressure you can get that way is faint & too low. It makes me wonder how many patients who are hypertensive are given normal BP's by this method.

Over crowded and over worked!!

Posted on October 13th, 2009

I will no longer be seeing Dr. Braunstein. After six days of waiting, calling his office and calling my pharmacy, he still has not signed a simple request to change my blood pressure medication. What's his excuse, you ask? His staff tells me that he is "bombarded" with patients and is "too busy" to respond to any patient messages. However, I have been assured that today might be my lucky day! He might be able to prescribe me medicine for my chronic hypertension by the end of the day, almost a week after my initial request!