A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Brayford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Brayford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Brayford graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brayford has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Daniel Brayford DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Brayford practice?
- Dr. Mark Brayford has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Brayford practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Primary Care Doctors and Pottsville Sports Medicine Doctors.