A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Brayford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Brayford is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Brayford graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brayford has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Daniel Brayford DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Brayford practice?
- Dr. Mark Brayford has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Brayford practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Surgeons, Pottsville Family Physicians, Pottsville Sports Medicine Doctors, and Pottsville Neurologists.