A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Brayford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Brayford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brayford
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Brayford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Brayford graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brayford has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Daniel Brayford DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Brayford practice?
- Dr. Mark Brayford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Brayford practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.