A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Brayford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Brayford graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brayford has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brayford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Brayford practice?
Dr. Mark Brayford practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Carbondale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwick, PA and Danville, PA.
See Carbondale Family Physicians and Carbondale Sports Medicine Doctors.